--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年5月29日星期六

USM USM PENANG

hmm
wat to say
2day morning i blur blur
den suddenly usm sms me
erm
c wrong the msg
i tot usm say result wil come out on 31 may
den i ignore it
go tel my mum result next monday come out
but
after tat
my fren sms me
ask me got get usm anot
i go check d msg again
"ANDA BERJAYA DITAWARKAN KE USM
SEMAK DAN SAHKAN PENERIMAAN SEBELUM
31 MEI jam 5petang"
=="
shout loud loud
WA I GET USM?
really not
my mum oso xia dao yi tiao
huhu..
i know my fren sure is account course
cos he 2nd choice is put dentist
since art stream wont get dentist la =="
but i dunno i get wat
cos my 2nd n 3rd choice oso available for me
i just want 1st choice
den fast run go on9
n check wat course i get
haha
is really 1st choice
really get USM
it come very sudden
i dunno is too happy or wat
but den
i know my fren din get
i aspect she can get d
but
T.T
haix
nvm UM n UUM waiting for u
as wat i told u
as wat i said 2 u
"上天会给我们最适合的东西..
既然上天给我别的东西,
那我也会接受、挑战、做到最好..
不属于我的东西,
我也不能强求..
不管是槟城、吉隆坡还是吉打
那都是一种缘份..
得到,固然很好..
得不到,也不必伤心..
因为,我们根本不必伤心..
一直以来,我们都是一无所有..
得到什么都是一种福"
actually tis is wat i prepare for myself,
if i din get usm account
huhu
i wil stay 4 more years in penang d
become half penang ppl d xD
become APEX student d hehex
LIM GUAN ENG i wil meet u soon xD lolx
as i know
matrik penang account chinese student
ady got 8 ppl get
n all is 4flat de
y choose til so strict wor
huhu
i 1 d ppl get de but dun get
TT
leave me alone?
huh
nvm i can bring u go eat ho liao at penang
=)
the twins i really dunno 1 say wat
really lucky for them
from tadika til primary school,
til secondary school,
den together get matrik penang,
den get usm together
=="
anywhr congratex ya



actually i haven click the "TERIMA" thr
my fren dy fill in all things
many ppl say i ki siao 2 usm d
but i din accept it yet
i jia jia ask my mummy
"mum a, i want accept anot ler"
hahax
my mum say
"erm, u can wait for UM if u 1,
cos i think u can get it"
i fast fast say USM de advantages
wat also come out
"USM acc lecturer many chinese de"
"USM acc lecturer most pro de among all uni"
lolx
hahax
den tel my dad at night
erm
he say
"good!! I can go penang play,
i very miss KEK LOK SI"
lolx
n he say since usm ady choose me
den just go ahead
cos penang chinese many
n so on
hahax
my dad stil say
"wa the penang ppl get usm,
den they mar from tadika til uni oso at penang lor?
pity them"
hahax
ya 4sure i wil accept
dreams come true
upu bye bye xD
my upu luck who 1?
=>

~~good luck to those waiting for upu~~

2 条评论:

  1. if u kena USM then just go if u like lah.... but next when I go penang u muz treat me de wor.... wahahahaha....

    回复删除
  2. c u get wat uni lar.. um den i go kl u treat me xD

    回复删除