--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年10月21日星期四

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION PRESENTATION

Today, finally i had present my bcom just now. I quite enjoy when i talking. Because i make the talk to more on sharing. And glad that my topic is "My Hobby". So, i make it simple, i use reality to talk. So, my hobby is online. And what i do when online? just two things actually. First is facebook and second is blogging.

About the facebook, i talk the truth and reality things. The lecturer still ask me how to open the facebook group to let students join after i talk that lecturer can update the latest information about the tutorial homework or deadline to pass up the assignments. When present, got a lot of words i totally forget. But luckily i can think another word to replace it (i need to improve my vocabulary already). This sentence is suddenly think of it and then straight away say out. "After lecture class, i back to hostel, the first thing i do is NOT sleep NOT study, BUT is open laptop open facebook". LoL. And i use the SPONSORSHIP USM group as a example that UNIVERSITY also will take the facebook opportunity to inform the important message such as the talk about JPA or the information about the PTPTN, so as RESTU resident, RESTU so far from the Department of Sponsorship, I can save a lot of time to go to the Department of Sponsorship to just see the sign board whether has paste new information or not. So it count as benefits also. And i relate the facebook to Business Communication Tendencies. The lecturer say is creative. (i can fly already xD)

Then about the blogging, this i really talk what i has feel. I like to blog because i can say out my personal problems. In the reality, it is not easy to find a TRUE FRIEND that can share everything with them. At least after write blog, i can feel more comfortable and perhaps it is another type of releasing stress? BUT, when form5, matrik till now USM, i have found the TRUE FRIENDS. I'm appreciate you all very very much! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER! Actually i like to read other peoples' blog also as i can view their sharp opinion or i can know what my friends recently doing. LIFE BECOME MEANINGLESS WITHOUT SHARING. Ends with this sentence. Quote from somewhere. And i like it!

When present in front of the people, i keep see there has a person who record me by using hand phone! There has a RED SPOT. JASMINE! Why you record me when i present? Don't even bluetooth to other people or upload to facebook! Or else my image will drop to don't know where already (but at least there still left a OBJECT xD). I see the red spot and i can't stop her to stop recording but i just can continue my talk with smiling. In chinese this is what we called that "束手无策".

Appreciate that the person who give the feedback to me. She give me 9 marks out of 10. Honestly, really happy. Happy is not because of the marks, but is because at least there got people listen to my heart and talk. Finally, thanks to all my friends that today give me support and also the sincere praise. I appreciate it much!

2 条评论:

  1. ur presentation is really good...
    congraz lo...
    actually i like 2 read ur blog 2...
    a nice blog~~ ^^

    回复删除
  2. Thx ler.. ur blog also nice =D PAISE din c dao u present >< but i know it is sure good 1 =) lets gambateh n fight for the FINAL EXAM!! =]

    回复删除