--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年7月16日星期五

useless

tired,
but nothing can do..
from the beginning,
i tot im the most lucky 1..
SPM get ok result,
get in matrik,
result matrik good enough for me,
n lastly get into usm..
everything seem like im the lucky 1..
but who know im the 1 who very stress in usm?
but who know im the 1 who very tired in usm?
i even cant concentrate in lecturer,
cant understanding wat the lecturer talking about,
cant even understand what the book write,
cant study at all because of don't understand wat totally talking about..
i 1 surrender d..
should i?
go my frens room,
they r reading..
i wake up,
c they reading too..
when i open the book,
1 sentence oso cant go into my mind..
lying on the table,
hate the book..
hate myself..
my frens they keep compare "u study how many pages d aa?"
omg
next time when my frens say tis,
for sure i will go far far
i dun1 to know about it
i know im noob
but im happy..
but happy cant b my responsibility..
im stil myself,
i nid to graduate from usm..
just 1 road,
no other road n no turning bek..
tis is call wat pessimistic?
maybe..
i try to dun think about it..
but,
when open the book,
then cant control about it..
how hard,
i oso muz continue walk..
for sure i wont give up..
i will walk d road until i c the rainbow
until i throw the UNI CAP
until my parents proud of me
until i marry tat time
until i become daddy
n until i die tat time
tis is life
im appreciate it
n i will happily live..
=)

没有评论:

发表评论