--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年6月24日星期四

INTERVIEW

Firstly thank to TANJONG SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS, for giving me a chance to interview. This is the first time i interview and actually not interview also seem like more to sharing. Tanjong scholarship total phone me 5 times to remind and remind what should i prepare and what time i should start go KLCC. Thank to RECOM forum for giving me a lot useful things about the interview of TANJONG SCHOLARSHIP.The interview place is located beside the KLCC, called MENARA MAXIS.



They call me go into a room, and then certify all my photocopy of those documents, and so sorry some original cert i did not bring it @@ ok the nice and handsome guy, i don't know what his name actually. So after certify the documents, sit down and watch the football match, GERMANY VS GHANA. Once i saw GERMANY score for 1 ball, i call by the person to go for interview ==" And i'm glad that GERMANY won and what i predicted and want to see ENGLAND VS GERMANY. Will be a nice match of course!

Go inside the room, ok, thank for everything. Saw 3 interviewer, i already knew that from RECOM forum. Every people first question is ask me "How are you today?". Followed by "How you came here today?". After that, they straight to the point, ask about my father. Because my dad had retired, and suffer from diseases, so they asked a lot of questions about my dad. After that, ask the financial support for my family. And all the question actually are personal question.
These are some of the questions.
"Do you have computer or laptop?"
"When you got your computer?"
"What you use to serve internet?"
"Always serve internet?"
"You got how many house how many car?"
"Your house is single or double tress?"
"How much when u brought your house?"
"What is your car?"
"When u brought it and i want the exactly year?"
"You got go travel before?"
"Matriculation gave RM2.5K enough for u or not?"
"How you spend your holidays?"
"Do you work after SPM?"
"What the sport activities that you join?"
"Tell us about your siblings"

"Tell us what you know about TANJONG COMPANY". Well, actually for my information, MAXIS, ASTRO, DA MA CAI all are under TANJONG. But, the interviewer told me just DA MA CAI is and the other just SUBSIDIARY! and she continue said DA MAI CAI is selling those numbers. ==" Whatever, i know the TANJONG big boss is indian guy and the second rich in MALAYSIA.

The three interviewers are very kindly. Due to my suck english, i can't talk well and then some words that time i can't remember what it call. The interviewers told me this, "Never mind you can use malay". Told me 3 times, but of course i not going say malay even 1 word. So i try to use another sentence which the meaning still is the same. JURULATIH! That time i really forget what JURULATIH called in english. ISH. Luckily the interviewers very good. Thank a lot!

Lastly, they told me the result of TANJONG SCHOLARSHIP will come out on 2nd or 3rd week of july, and asked me still got apply for other scholarship or not. And they called me apply the PTPTN also as she said if get the TANJONG SCHOLARSHIP can straight away cancel the PTPTN. I know my chance of getting scholarhips is very low. As i know, there were around 90 shortlisted and they just want choose 20 only. Never mind still have PTPTN and i appreciate it much! Thank TANJONG SCHOLARSHIP again for give me a chance for interview. (They call me go back home try know more about TANJONG and search the medicine for the diseases from the internet @@)

thank to miss chew, for giving much support. Happy and appreciate those messages you sent. Quite surprise received your much messages =>

*sorry for my broken english

2 条评论: