--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年4月18日星期日

CAR

hahax..
i like my hs d car much..
even all is made by malaysia..
but..
it show my family how love our country aa..

1st is my dad d car lor..
PROTON WIRA..
is 2nd hand car lar..
last time it is police car lai d...
number 9778..


2nd car..
my brother d..
is VIVA..
huhu between VIVA n MYV,
my bro choose VIVA oo..
i like d colour much =>
number 9778 too huhu..


3rd is my sis d lor..
PROTON ISYUARA (dunno spell lolx)
she study use geh..
now bek hs d so oni got chance take pic wit it lolx..
number 9778 too ler..
mayb my parents like tis number much..
i promise u..
next time..
u sure got ur car license
n got car
n v go travel together..
bring u go whole malaysia..
den oversea..
yaya,
me nid work hard d..
GAMBATEH!!~~

没有评论:

发表评论