--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年3月16日星期二

ABOUT YEST & 2DAY

Finally,
my mom n dad give me answ d..
1 of them wil sit bus
n come penang for helping me take things
on 14th april (me graduate on tat time)
bcos my things in kmpp too much jor @@
bt i still no chance to bring them go penang island play @@
nvm next time lar..
next time got chance 1 =D

got a scary dreams..
dream dao my brother blind d..
tat moment,
i so scare..
feel like im useless tat time..
i can feel his heart very pain..
but i cant help!!..
i cant!!
i just can cry in heart..
tat moment,
me n my sis together say 1 give my bro another eye..
luckily,
it just a dream..
i cant imagine tat if my surrounding ppl if suddenly blind..
what my feeling??
dunno..
i dunno how help them..
those ppl who blind,
they c darkness..
they cant c anythings..
what ur feeling if tat ppl is u?
pls take care of ur eyes..
n for those unlucky ppl who blind,
pls b brave..
bcos,
even cant c anythings,
but use heart 2 c things,
it is more meaningful n truely..
good luck for all ppl =D

yest,
my fren suddenly sms me..
told me tat MY BELOVED FREN had changed num d..
she saw in newspaper 1..
she ask me
whether MY BELOVED FREN has inform me she changed number anot..
hmm,
MY BELOVED FREN din tell..
but its ok..
i believe she will tel in future 1 =]
all the best for my kuantan friends =] =D

~take good care all my frens~

没有评论:

发表评论