--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2010年2月18日星期四

CNY GO SCHOOL???!

my god..
according to wei jia,
quite many chinese ppl dy go bek KMPP d..
wat for?
cos dun1 miss any lecture?
got holidays oso dun1?
if u all dun1 can give me..
i stil not enough XD
or izit kuliah n tutorial more attract u all?
or izit kuliah n tutorial
more important than gather with ur family?
or or or??
nvm lar..
act it is non of my business too..
cos i going enjoy my holidays til last seconds XD
hmwork n assignment pls go aside from me..
btw tis CNY i just do something for some ppl..
use a lot of my time..
bt nvm..
cos many things v cant use money buy 1..
at least i wont regret 1 even din do hmwork
cos of making d things..
WO SHUANG,
i syok XD

happy holidays n CNY for those stil enjoying holidays..
n happy going kuliah for those dun like holidays =="
anywhr,
bek kmpp cant play d..
muz work hard..
final exam is around the corner..
usm waiting me..
um 1 me XD
ok..
just waiting =D
all the best
& good luck~

没有评论:

发表评论