--(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)--
WELCOME TO My WORLD
--(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)--™


2012年4月19日星期四

A surprise for me

Today I received the call from School of Management USM.
I was very surprise as they told me I've been nominated and selected by them to be the mentor.
And asked me to go to School of Management immediately to fill in a form.
They said I'm required to go to don't know what Swiss Hotel located in Sungai Petani.
I been told by them that just 5 students been nominated and selected by them.
And I'm one of them!
5 students out of around 1600 students?
Wow! Sounds amazing.
They told me that because of my results are good meanwhile I'm very active in co-curriculum activities as myCSD points are very high!
At that moment,
I really wish to tell them I'm not the suitable person to be selected.
I believe my this semester result will drop dramatically.
And of course,
I'm not that good actually.

I'm very very disappointed in my past mid semester test recently.
The most worst exam that I did in university.
What can I do?
I've already accepted.
I really hope that I can keep maintaining 1st class honors.
The only reason is because I hope that I can transfer my PTPTN to Scholarship.
This can really save a lot in my future.
However,
I'm failed to do so.
For this semester,
I just hope that I can at least maintain dean list.
The most worst,
at least MUST higher than the minimum requirement of my scholarship!

I've told myself that result is not important in my life.
But,
when the things come to me,
I still couldn't put down for the things.
Stubborn?
Adhere?
We must learn to put down everything in our life.
I'm still learning
please give me some times =')

I'm very very busy and stress enough recently!
I hope this week can pass peacefully.
I'm waiting so long for the AGM.
The responsibilities are so high for me.
It is just like I'm carrying a very heavy stone
and walk around my journey.
It is time for me to put down the stone.
And I've found some meaningful things to do in my next semester!
Planning and Waiting!

Best Luck to me!
Best Luck to all of you!
May the world peaceful.
And my works all move smoothly
=D

没有评论:

发表评论